In person tours are full but, there is still time to join us online!
Registration for the facility tour has ended but, don't worry! We'll be broadcasting the first hour LIVE including a case study testimonial from Siemens Energy using Roboze equipment on the plant floor.
When excellence meets vision, expertise and focused effort, the results are just around the corner.
Open house attendees will be able to see how the ecosystem created by this partnership is helping manufacturers digitalize their production processes, replace obsolete production methods and produce super polymer and composite materials just in time and on demand.
Learn how you can lower your costs by using Roboze technology that replaces expensive metallic end-use parts with super polymers and composites.
Are you in in Aerospace, Oil & Gas and Transportation industries? This partnership provides special consideration to your needs and you'll see the increased accessibility to custom parts and a shortened time-to-market.
Don't miss out! This is an exclusive opportunity to see the equipment live and walk the plant floor.
Agenda for the day:
- 10:00am – Welcome and registrations
- 10:30am – Introduction to Quickparts – Sal Mikel, CRO and Ziad Abou, CEO
- 10:50am – Introduction to Roboze – Francesco Pantaleone, Roboze EVP Business Development
- 11:20am – Testimonial – Joel Alfano, PhD, Siemens Energy Principle Technology Development Engineer
- 11:40am – Open Discussion
- 12:00pm – Complimentary Lunch
- 1:00pm – Facility tour
- 2:00pm – Open House ends
Complete the form here to reserve your online spot!
Register for the Live Feed
Vielen Dank und wir sehen uns bei Nortec!